Sunday, October 9, 2016

Tech Tip! Embedded videos.

Wow, who would have thought I'd have a tech tip?! Technology is something I strive to get better with, because HTML is not my strength.

Here's a tip for those working on a storybook-

I wanted to add embed a youtube video in my story. I figured easy enough, right? I copied the embed link from youtube and paste it in the text box.

Of course, that doesn't work.

So, you'll have to go to the HTML button. The next text box will pop up and there will be the text, followed by the HTML of other codes, like a break in a paragraph. Simply find the area where you'd like your video to pop up, and add the embed link there.

And there you go! Easy and simple!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you wrote about this! I'm using wordpress so it's a bit different for me, but I absolutely love embedding videos and have used them in multiple posts. I tend to share a lot about Indian cultural things, particularly holidays and festivals so it's great to be able to include links to devotional songs or folk dances and the like.

    ReplyDelete