Sunday, October 30, 2016

Tech Tip (for absolute dummiez)

I was commenting on someone's blog and I clicked "sign out" instead of "publish." My whole body went hot because I haven't signed out of this class ever! So I quickly went to sign in, and then I noticed I have SIX google accounts! I spent a few minutes going through accounts and removing those that I never use. Then when I went to log in... I seriously couldn't figure out my password! I couldn't believe it. It ended up being a lower case "c" giving me problems. I successfully logged back in, and then I set the account to ALWAYS REMEMBER ME.

I guess this isn't so much as a tip, but more of a cautionary tale.

Tip- don't be a dummy, remember to save your log in! A text bubble should appear when you sign in, and it'll directly ask you if you would like to have the site remember your log in.

And pay attention to what you're clicking!
Fiverr5

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cassandra,
    I can completely relate to the problem you had! I myself have five Gmail accounts plus my outlook account. This is such an unnecessary amount of email accounts to have! I have never taken the time to delete them though. I think I will follow your lead and go delete some of my emails. This was a very helpful post that will help me declutter my life a little bit.

    ReplyDelete