Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Reading Notes C



I'm thinking about writing a story from the POV of those mentioned in Yudhishthira's comment, that would include...


  •  thou art the creator
  •  thou art Indra 
  • thou art Vishnu
  •  thou art Brahma
  •  thou art Prajapati
  •  lord of creatures
  •  father of gods and man
  •  thou art Mind
  •  thou art lord of all, the eternal Brahman
(links left in tact for easy access)
I'm thinking along the lines of Big Brother OR like in Mulan, when all the ancestors are in one place? Kind of like a hub. I also want to personify the Mind, "the Creator", fire, etc. It's a lot of characters so if it becomes too much to handle I'll cut out one or two, but I intend to include all.

Definitely a contemporary feel with lots of common vernacular and slang!




And there will definitely be witty comebacks and lots o' sass
Mulan's Ancestors


















pde mahabharata life in the forest

No comments:

Post a Comment