Saturday, November 19, 2016

Extra Reading


I had this video saved from a previous week. WOW! I truly loved it!

Watching this video gave me some ideas for my storybook. I really liked how they (the writers of the film) talk about Ravana. It made me think back to the start of the semester when I first read the story, and how interesting I thought he and his sister are. I typically like to take characters that are smaller or overlooked and try and utilize the freedom that is given when they don't have too much story.

I've been needed (and trying to come up with) a stronger conflict for my main character, Savanna. My storybook is inspired by Sita from the Ramayana, so I think that this is going to give me something to work with!

Lakshmi! Who also makes an importance apperance in my story.
Sita Sings the Blues











Bib:
http://www.sitasingstheblues.com/watch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment