Monday, November 7, 2016

Growth Mindset: Nov. 7th

Today's growth mindset is, "Effort ignites ability and turns in into accomplishment."

I really needed this today. It's helpful in the sense of, well, I might as well keep going. There's a big showcase audition coming up and I've been unable to find material that really speaks to me and what I want to show. It's been really hard, because I'm actively looking all the time! I just can't seem to find it. But, I'm putting in the effort. So if I just keep at it, it has to turn up.... right?

A personal photo from 2012,
doing a monologue I was really into. I need some of that good juju!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cassandra,
    I completely agree with your statement “Effort ignites ability and turns it into accomplishment.” It lines up perfectly with another on of my favorite quotes: “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end” from Larry Bird. I find this quote helpful when I am lacking motivation to get stuff done.

    ReplyDelete