Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Reading Notes Tuesday


I read this story because I was really affected by the forest fires lately. I just read an article about the Ripley Aquarium and how they had to evacuate the area, but of course, the animals can't leave.

I'm going to rewrite a story based on the imagination of a fish stuck in the aquarium. The researchers spoke about how the animals have shown to be really calm and normal, so they think things are going to be okay since animals have such a distinct danger instinct. But what if one of the fish knew something was wrong? This also makes me think a little bit about The End of the World because the rabbit was the one to begin spreading the message.

I don't know if the ending would be, or could be, happy for this one...

Photo from the smokey mountain fires
    newschannel5.com

                                             




Twenty Jataka tales: The Forest Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment